Sunday, March 23, 2008

Thanks Opera!... ooh well

So i got on blogger the other day to "officially" start blogging and in doing such, I ended up writing a very long blog entry... well the Opera browser doesn't like blogger at all, so my almost page long introduction got erased and I almost lost it. So due to that, i'll be doing all my blog entries from my Linux box on Firefox. Thanks Opera, you've made me officially abandon you and windows in one fell swoop. Those persuasive swedes.

So I figure i'll post all kinds of crazy shit on this blog, probably just the things I randomly look at on the internet. At first I was thinking that I should publish my life story of sorts on the internet however I've changed my mind due to the fact that if I sat on the internet cataloging my life I would eventually run out of content due to the inevitability that I would end up writing about sitting on the computer writing about my life... which would be very stupid and counter productive. Therefore i'll just be publishing all kinds of crazy shit on here for whoever feels like reading. Enjoy!

No comments: